A great time was had by all who attended the Halloween Spooktacular at the Bellaire Club. Thanks to those who toiled over cauldrons of spookghetti (Jane E. and Mary F.) and the wonderful cooks who baked up frightful concoctions, more than $340 was raised to help the Bellaire Club! The dinner and dessert auction was a big crowd-pleaser (once again, Fran’s delicious cake took top dollar). Thanks to generous Eleanor (and several others) who shared with their sweets with everybody!
Stay tuned here for details on our plans for a Thanksgiving Feast this month.
The Board of Trustees of the Bellaire Club will meet at 1 p.m. Saturday at the club.
Be sure to put your name on the big white board in the meeting room, so we’ll know who is celebrating their AA birthday this month. Birthdays are celebrated at the last meetings of the month.
Dues for membership in the Bellaire Club are $20 per month, or $200 for an entire year. The club always needs new and returning members, so please consider joining. Got news for this newsletter? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arch A is chairing the Friday $2 meeting at 12:15 p.m. This week’s leader will be Robert P.
Robert P. also will lead at the Sunday Noon meeting, which is being chaired this month by Jane E.
*The 12 x 12 Group meets daily at 6:30 p.m. Sunday through Friday.
*The Open Door Group meets at 10 a.m. daily.
- There are also daily meetings at 8 p.m.:
- The Peace of Mind Group meets Sunday.
- The God Squad meets Monday.
- The Brown Table Big Book Study meets Tuesday.
- The “Ask-It Basket” Group meets Wednesday.
- The “Get Real” Triangle Group meets Thursday.
- The “We’ve Just Begun” Group for beginners, with food and fellowship to follow, meets Friday.
- The Good Word candlelight meeting is on Saturday.
- The Sunday Noon Group meets at noon Sundays.
- The AA Meeting en Espanol is held at noon Sundays in Room 2.
- The Monday Men’s AA Meeting is held at noon Monday.
- The Women’s ER Group meets every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Friday $2 Meeting meets at 12:15 Friday.
- The Saturday Noon Group meets every Saturday at noon.
- The Saturday Speaker Meeting is at 6:30 p.m.
“True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.” — Francois de La Rochefoucauld