Welcome the New Year with friends and family at the Bellaire Club! The traditional 12:01 a.m. meeting will be held and everyone is invited to attend! Stick around for fabulous good-luck foods, such as black-eyed peas, cabbage and cornbread. It’s a wonderful way to celebrate the arrival of a New Year!
And, there will be breakfast served after the 10 a.m. Open Door meeting on Saturday. So, don’t be a stranger come on over to the Bellaire Club!
BELLAIRE CLUB MOVING
The Bellaire Club is looking for a new home. The Bellaire Club search committee has researched several locations. There are some promising prospects that have been scouted by the committee, but they still need ideas. If you see a place in our area that is for lease, looks like it might rent for about $1,500 a month and has adequate parking, please e-mail the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.Besure to include specifics about the location like the exact address and any contact information.
This week, there’ll be the usual Friday $2 meeting. Arch is chairing and Fran will be the leader.
Victoria H. is chairing the Sunday Noon meeting in January. Our leader on January 2 will be Bryce G.
- *The 12 x 12 Group meets daily at 6:30 p.m. Sunday through Friday.
- *The Open Door Group meets at 10 a.m. daily.
- There are also daily meetings at 8 p.m.:
- The Peace of Mind Group meets Sunday.
- The God Squad meets Monday.
- The Brown Table Big Book Study meets Tuesday.
- The “Ask-It Basket” Group meets Wednesday.
- The “Get Real” Triangle Group meets Thursday.
- The “We’ve Just Begun” Group for beginners, with food and fellowship to follow, meets Friday.
- The Good Word candlelight meeting is on Saturday.
- The Sunday Noon Group meets at noon Sundays.
- The AA Meeting en Espanol is held at noon Sundays in Room 2.
- The Monday Men’s AA Meeting is held at noon Monday.
- The Women’s ER Group meets every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Friday $2 Meeting meets at 12:15 Friday.
- The Saturday Noon Group meets every Saturday at noon.
- The Saturday Speaker Meeting is at 6:30 p.m.
Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. – Cavett Robert.