We’re still trying to figure out whether the Maplewood Property owners will come through with electricity — or at least a way to check out the air-conditioning system – on a potential new home for the Bellaire Club. If we can’t find out how much work is needed, we’ll move on to other properties. The Club has only until March 31 in the current location. Stay tuned here for details about our move.
BIRTHDAYS AT THE CLUB
There are a ton of birthdays this month at the Bellaire Club. A great way to honor celebrants is to make a contribution to the club in their honor. Here’s a list of all the birthdays:
- Isaac B., three years
- Nicole W., one year
- Faith, four years
- Debbie O., 17 years
- Cecilia H., seven years
- Adele B., two years
- Lucy B., 25 years
- Arik B., four years
- Ed B., 22 years
Also celebrating are Robbie I., with six years; Sajiah C. with four years, Michael W. with 19 years and Dana E. with two years.
Anne Marie K. will chair the Women’s ER birthday meeting at 6:30 Thursday.
Arch A. will chair the Friday $2 meeting at 12:15 Friday, and Robert P. will chair the Sunday Noon birthday meeting.
*The 12 x 12 Group meets daily at 6:30 p.m. Sunday through Friday.
*The Open Door Group meets at 10 a.m. daily.
- There are also daily meetings at 8 p.m., but attendance is way down. Consider attending:
- The Peace of Mind Group meets Sunday.
- The God Squad meets Monday.
- The Brown Table Big Book Study meets Tuesday.
- The “Ask-It Basket” Group meets Wednesday.
- The “Get Real” Triangle Group meets Thursday.
- The “We’ve Just Begun” Group for beginners, with food and fellowship to follow, meets Friday.
- The Good Word candlelight meeting is on Saturday.
- The Sunday Noon Group meets at noon Sundays.
- The Monday Men’s AA Meeting is held at noon Monday.
- The Women’s ER Group meets every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Friday $2 Meeting meets at 12:15 Friday.
- The Saturday Noon Group meets every Saturday at noon.
- The Saturday Speaker Meeting is at 6:30 p.m.
Dues to be a member of the Bellaire Club are only $20 per month, or $200 if you pay for an entire year’s membership. Please consider joining the Bellaire Club. We need your financial support!
This newsletter is published weekly for the Bellaire Club. If your group has information to share about meeting chairs and leaders; special activities or plans, be sure to e-mail the newsletter editor firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to pass it on!
There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know. “ — Lewis Carroll