BELLAIRE CLUB NEWSLETTER
February 3 to 10, 2011
There’s a big SuperBowl Party and barbecue planned; even if you don’t care about the Steelers-Packers match-up, be sure to stop by during the festivities for some good old fashioned BBQ with all the trimmings.
The party, this Sunday, is a fundraiser for the Bellaire Club and we need your support!
Be sure to include the Bellaire Club on your list of places to visit this weekend. The hot coffee and warm fellowship should take the chill off. Come on over and tell tales about your very own rolling black-outs.
Anne Marie K. is chairing the Women’s ER meeting in February. The leader this week will be Peggy S.
Fran B. is chairing the Friday $2 meeting.; snow and ice permitting.
*The 12 x 12 Group meets daily at 6:30 p.m. Sunday through Friday.
*The Open Door Group meets at 10 a.m. daily.
- There are also daily meetings at 8 p.m.:
- The Peace of Mind Group meets Sunday.
- The God Squad meets Monday.
- The Brown Table Big Book Study meets Tuesday.
- The “Ask-It Basket” Group meets Wednesday.
- The “Get Real” Triangle Group meets Thursday.
- The “We’ve Just Begun” Group for beginners, with food and fellowship to follow, meets Friday.
- The Good Word candlelight meeting is on Saturday.
- The Sunday Noon Group meets at noon Sundays.
- The AA Meeting en Espanol is held at noon Sundays in Room 2.
- The Monday Men’s AA Meeting is held at noon Monday.
- The Women’s ER Group meets every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Friday $2 Meeting meets at 12:15 Friday.
- The Saturday Noon Group meets every Saturday at noon.
- The Saturday Speaker Meeting is at 6:30 p.m.
Milestones of AA sobriety are celebrated at the last meeting(s) of the month. Be sure to sign up on the big white board and let us know where you will celebrate. A great way to recognize AA birthdays is to make a contribution to the Bellaire Club in the celebrants’ honor. Gift cards are available at the coffee bar.
“This is not a good week-end to be a witch, a brass monkey or a well-digger.” – Ed B.