It is time to pony up on those pledges, and make a donation to the club’s moving fund. We will be moving no later than April 30, and that’s firm. We’re down to our last weeks in the current location.
Please make checks payable to The Bellaire Club of Houston. If you are making cash contribution, please put it in an envelope with MOVING FUND on the front and YOUR NAME on the front of the envelope. We need some way to identify you! Please write your name on the envelope.
Also, please be advised that we have not obtained a 501(c)(3) status for the new corporation and this contribution is not tax-deductible.
Please contact a Board member, or a member of the relocation committee (the Board plus Sajiah C., Rick W. and Ed R.) with any questions.
BELLAIRE CLUB ANNIVERSARY
Ed B. and Coach B. will be meeting soon to start planning the Club’s 30th anniversary celebration this month. Be prepared to come up with fun and fellowship ideas to celebrate this important milestone in the club’s history. Stay tuned for details about how you can volunteer and contribute!
KEYS TO THE CABINETS
Before the big move, we’d like to unlock the cabinets in the smaller meeting room! There might be a treasure trove of Bellaire Club history inside those cabinets, but they are locked up tight! Does anybody know where the keys are? Can anybody help us get inside? Please let Adele (at the coffee bar) know if you can help!
DESAYUNO ON SUNDAY
That means breakfast on Sunday, and a group has been regularly meeting at 11:00 am. for brunch at the Taqueria Tepatitlan for stimulating conversation and fellowship before the Sunday Noon meeting. You are most cordially invited to attend. Taqueria Tepatitlan is located at 5545 SW Fwy. It is about a half block north of Chimney Rock on the northbound feeder. If you get there early, Claudia is our regular server. The food is very good. Hope to see you there!
Robert P. will lead the Friday $2 meeting at 12:15 p.m., with Arch A. serving as chair.
Victoria H. Will lead the Sunday Noon meeting, which Peggy S. is chairing during April. Peggy has lined up a great group of leaders for our last month at the club.
*The 12 x 12 Group meets daily at 6:30 p.m. Sunday through Friday.
*The Open Door Group meets at 10 a.m. daily.
- There are also daily meetings at 8 p.m. Consider attending:
- The Peace of Mind Group meets Sunday.
- The God Squad meets Monday.
- The Brown Table Big Book Study meets Tuesday.
- The “Ask-It Basket” Group meets Wednesday.
- The “Get Real” Triangle Group meets Thursday.
- The “We’ve Just Begun” Group for beginners, with food and fellowship to follow, meets Friday.
- The Good Word candlelight meeting is on Saturday.
- The Sunday Noon Group meets at noon Sundays.
- The Monday Men’s AA Meeting is held at noon Monday.
- The Women’s ER Group meets every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Friday $2 Meeting meets at 12:15 Friday.
- The Saturday Noon Group meets every Saturday at noon.
- The Saturday Speaker Meeting is at 6:30 p.m.
Dues to be a member of the Bellaire Club are only $20 per month, or $200 if you pay for an entire year’s membership. Please consider joining the Bellaire Club. We need your financial support!
“Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”– Hans Christian Anderson