Now is the time for all good men (and women) to come to the aid of…THE BELLAIRE CLUB!
We will be moving no later than April 30, 2001. So, it’s time to pony up on those pledges, and make a donation to the club’s moving fund.
Please make checks payable to The Bellaire Club of Houston. If you are making a cash contribution, please put it in an envelope with MOVING FUND on the front and YOUR NAME on the front of the envelope.
If the money is not used for moving, we will cheerfully refund your donation. So we need some way to identify you. (If you make a cash donation and do not give us a way to identify you, we will consider that to be a donation to the general fund and you won’t get the money back. So, please write your name on the envelope.)
Also, please be advised that we have not obtained a 501(c)(3) status for the new corporation and this contribution is not, therefore, tax-deductible.
Please contact a Board member, or a member of the relocation committee (the Board plus Sajiah C., Rick W. and Ed R.) with any questions.
Be sure to congratulate Gary B., who will celebrate 23 years of continuous sobriety at the Sunday Noon meeting, as well as Kiiursta, who will celebrate one year of sobriety at the Women’s ER meeting at 6:30 Thursday.
A great way to honor these celebrants is to make a contribution to the Bellaire Club in their honor. Gift cards are available at the coffee bar.
Russell C. will lead the Friday $2 meeting at 12:15 p.m., with Arch A. serving as chair.
Arch will lead the Sunday Noon meeting, which Jeff T. is chairing.
Elinor is chairing the Women’s ER meetings this month.
*The 12 x 12 Group meets daily at 6:30 p.m. Sunday through Friday.
*The Open Door Group meets at 10 a.m. daily.
- There are also daily meetings at 8 p.m., but attendance is way down. Consider attending:
- The Peace of Mind Group meets Sunday.
- The God Squad meets Monday.
- The Brown Table Big Book Study meets Tuesday.
- The “Ask-It Basket” Group meets Wednesday.
- The “Get Real” Triangle Group meets Thursday.
- The “We’ve Just Begun” Group for beginners, with food and fellowship to follow, meets Friday.
- The Good Word candlelight meeting is on Saturday.
- The Sunday Noon Group meets at noon Sundays.
- The Monday Men’s AA Meeting is held at noon Monday.
- The Women’s ER Group meets every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Friday $2 Meeting meets at 12:15 Friday.
- The Saturday Noon Group meets every Saturday at noon.
- The Saturday Speaker Meeting is at 6:30 p.m.
Dues to be a member of the Bellaire Club are only $20 per month, or $200 if you pay for an entire year’s membership. Please consider joining the Bellaire Club. We need your financial support!
This newsletter is published weekly for the Bellaire Club. If your group has information to share about meeting chairs and leaders; special activities or plans, be sure to e-mail the newsletter editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to pass it on!
“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead.